Friday, February 24, 2012

Mail to fate and its reply

You:
Why is it, that I am the person who has to suffer,
I have to get all the stale fruits and the withered flowers.

Why is it, that all the troubles and difficulties are generous to me,
The day I go out of campus, there is rain or the blaring sun to invite,
The moment I wish to sleep somebody has to call and discuss Maxwell's 3rd law.
The week I decide to take a vacation;
there is an international conference hosted by my guide.

There are moments when I am alone,when I am afraid or weary of work,

Are you cross with me dearest fairy of Fate, do you humor yourself with my state?

Fate fairy:
My child, dont keep whining and blaming your fate,
Your problems are heard, empathized but not the gravest of all.

There is fun in everything, as you may know that the darkness defines light in its absence as so does pain glorify pleasure.

I am closely linked to your Wish Fairy and assist her as follows:

You ask for courage, I give you moments where you have to tackle with danger,
You ask for true love, I give you moments of solitude to contemplate and re-invent your life.

You deal with adversities, you deal with pain,
for others your experience is what counts as your capability unexplained.

No comments:

Post a Comment