Saturday, March 24, 2012

mess romance

Many a times,I have sensed your glance over me,
When,i steal a glance at you,once a while.
It is time we better agree,
Your shyness doesnt buy,so doesnt mine!

It is rude,you may feel, to stare at a stranger,
To talk about him,to enquire about him.
It is boisterous, you may suppose, to find out,
if he knows your name or not;
Seldom away from your gang of girlfriends,
You feel this is how a good natured Indian girl must be.
You feel protected,you feel you are right socially.
But your heart knows better,you heart cries out bitter
Suppress it you must, since you are as Indianised a girl as much
You would hate to admit...
Thinking of what you think has made me give up,
my rhyme;
Moreover,I would still like to say-
It is time we better agree,
Your shyness doesnt buy,so doesnt mine!

1 comment:

  1. "But your heart knows better,you heart cries out bitter"
    Lovely. :) and you say you aren't poetic :P
    Good job. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete